Charles B. Hembling, founded the company, Charles B. Hembling & Son
in 1918. The focus of the company was always to provide quality home construction
to withstand the tests of time. In 1946, Donald, Charles's son, took over the helm. Under Donald Hembling's excellent workmanship and continuing in the tradition of providing quality construction; the company experienced substantial growth and expanded into commercial construction. In addition to the company's premium residential business, it was also a leading commercial contractor in the region. In 1980, Guy T. Hembling took over the reigns, adding commercial high tech projects, as well as, building churches, historical renovations and Ambulatory Surgical Centers.